1. We recommend you book ahead for all treatments. Please let us know in advance if you have any special health considerations that may affect your treatment. If you are pregnant please inform the spa co-coordinator.
2. We suggest you leave all valuables and jewelry at home.
3. To ensure all our guests enjoy a tranquil experience we request that noise be kept to a minimum and mobile phones be turned to silent.
4. Parents please note that it is essential that alternative childcare arrangements be made.
5. For appointments over 1 hour a 50% deposit will be required at time of booking.
6. Cancellations: We require a minimum of 72 hours notice for. Failure to give adequate notice will incur a 20% cancellation fee or cancellation of a gift voucher.
7. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Arriving late will shorten your treatment or limit the length of your appointment.
8. Treatments will always finish as scheduled in order not to delay and inconvenience the next client.
9. For your comfort all massage beds have face cradles and linens are set to provide full body coverage prior to treatments. Our therapists are trained to appropriately drape you for privacy. You may also leave your under garments on.
10. The clinic is equipped with a private bathroom and features a head shower and includes all shower amenities (shampoo, conditioner, soap cleansers etc).
For appointments over 1 hr, a 50% deposit will be required at time of booking to confirm your appointment. Credit card bookings are required to secure group bookings, packages and day spa escapes. We require a minimum of 72 hours notice for cancellations. Failure to give adequate notice will forfeit the full deposit or a cancellation of a gift voucher. (Booking of appointment is acknowledgment of these terms. A courtesy call or SMS is made a few days prior confirming your appointment for your convenience. We have a range of payment options including Eftpos and major credit cards including AMEX. Please allow 10 to 15 minutes before your appointment to complete your consultation form and please turn off your mobile phone during your treatment.